Dr. Martens return to live music announcing the #StandForSomething tour

0

To coincide with the launch of Dr. Martens new campaign #STANDFORSOMETHING, this Autumn will see Dr. Martens host a series of five gigs in five cities around the UK, showcasing some of the best musical talent. The five cities are Manchester, Bristol, London, Nottingham and Glasgow and the first band to be announced is Young Guns, who will be playing at The Louisiana in Bristol on 12th October. This tour will also give a platform to a host of emerging support bands and talent from Dr. Martens partnership with music charity, Strummerville.

The tour dates and venues are:

28th September – Machester, Deaf Institute               TBC
12th October – Bristol, The Louisiana                           Young Guns
26th October – London, Birthdays                                 TBC
9th November – Nottingham, Spanky Van Dykes        TBC
23rd November – Glasgow, King Tuts                            TBC

What Do Young Guns Stand For?
Young Guns have emerged as one of the UK’s most electrifying new bands, gaining heavy radio play support and UK chart success, while selling out shows across Europe with their punchy take on alternative rock. Gus Wood, Young Guns lead vocalist had this to say:

“People can do whatever they want if they’re willing to put their head down and work for it. For me, at least, that’s very much what the band is about: it’s shown me the meaning of working hard and being passionate about something that you love. That’s really important.”

Those coming to the gigs are encouraged to wear their DM’s to be in with a chance of winning a range of prizes.

Tickets will be available online and instore for all shows will be on a strictly first come first served basis. Keep an eye on WWW.DRMARTENS.COM for more info.