Justin Timberlake Premieres ‘Mirrors’ Music Video

0

Justin Timberlake has released the music video for his latest single ‘Mirrors’ from his new album The 20/20 Experience. JT has never completely sung about his personal life but ‘Mirrors’ could be his most personal and emotional song to date. The music video tells the story of his grandparents from courtship through to old age and is a special tribute to them as his grandfather, William, past away late last year. His grandparents were married for 63 years and the music video alludes to Justin continuing their legacy with his wife Jessica Biel. At one point the wedding ring falls off the finger of the elderly lady only to be caught by Timberlake who goes on to sing the final part of the track on camera.

The video maintains the 8 minute length of the track yet this isn’t a negative thing. It is beautifully made (directed by Floria Sigismondi) and even stars some of those famous snake-hips dance moves. ‘Mirrors’ is a step away from the swag seen in ‘Suit and Tie’ and shows that Justin still has that ‘Cry Me A River’ emotional side to him.

You can watch the video below.