MNEK announces debut single ‘Every Little Word’

0

MNEK has announced his debut single ‘Every Little Word’, with the track now streaming on his Soundcloud page.

Nineteen year-old South Londoner, MNEK is a brilliantly innovative and distinctly perceptive singer, songwriter, producer and remixer. He featured in the BBC Sound of 2014 list and The Edge’s THE LIST 2014.

After racking up a UK hit in his own right this year as the featured vocalist on Gorgon City’s moody ‘Ready For Your Love’ MNEK is finally striking out on his own with the slinky slice of funk ‘Every Little Word’.

Possessing a rich vocal that ranges from baritone to falsetto, MNEK’s visual and creative approach is undeniably unique. Having produced hits since he was 14 and recognised by his peers as an accomplished writer and producer, now ‘Every Little Word’ is here to define the type of innovative, interesting solo artist MNEK intends to be.

‘Every Little Word’ is out on 9th June 2014.

Share.

About Author

I’m Megan Downing, an English Literature graduate from University of Southampton. I am the Music, Arts and Culture Editor for The National Student. I am the Membership and Communications Officer for the Student Publication Association, I write about music for 7BitArcade, and contribute regularly to The Culture Trip. I have a passion for live music and this is where I began in student journalism. Reviewing a gig or festival is still where my heart lies four years on. I will be starting at MTV as a News Intern in June 2015. One thing you should know about me is that I have an unhealthy obsession with Kevin Spacey.

Leave A Reply