Our FEPS officer, Charlotte Brennan, was lucky to attend the last Vans Warped Tour in the US in 2018. As Charlotte reflects on this, she also compares it to UK festivals to answer the ultimate question: are UK festivals better?
- Review: The Alchemist – This Thing of Ours 2
- COLLAB: Our Favourite Rainy Day Books
- Review: Pete & Bas @ Engine Rooms, 21/10/21
- Is Nepotism a Problem in Hollywood?
- Review: Måneskin – ‘MAMMAMIA’
- Nostalgic News: Aphex Twin’s ‘drukqs’ was released 20 years ago
- On Edge: Anticipating Lana Del Rey’s Blue Banisters
- Post-Mortem: The Suicide Squad (2021)
- Review: The Alchemist – This Thing of Ours
- Pablo Picasso: Misogynistic Tyrant with a Talent
- Hidden Gems: Archy Marshall – A New Place 2 Drown
- Musical Theatre and I
- Review: Lauran Hibberd @ The Joiners, 12/10/21
- Review: Adele – ‘Easy On Me’