Jess Woodley-Stewart reflects on James Corden’s gay character in The Prom and asks an important question: is it ever okay for a cis-het person to play the role of someone in the LGBTQ+ community?
- Review: AURORA – ‘A Dangerous Thing’
- Review: Nightmare Alley
- Review: Bastille – ‘Shut Off The Lights’
- Review: The Game, Kanye West – ‘EAZY’
- Review: Stromae – ‘L’enfer’
- Embracing (some) Mainstream Appeal: A Review of Earl Sweatshirt’s SICK!
- On Edge: Anticipating Earl Sweatshirt’s Sick!
- ‘Fixing ourselves can help us to help others’: An Interview with The Wombats’ Dan Haggis
- The Edge’s Top Albums of 2021
- COLLAB: Our Favourite Halloween Films
- My Dream New Year’s Eve: London Fireworks
- Review: The Power of the Dog – One of the Year’s Best
- Review: The Matrix Resurrections – Visually Fantastic but Far From Perfect
- Review: Spider-Man: No Way Home – Fan Service, but Strangely Paced