The old Taylor Swift is seemingly dead.
- A Lament For My Lost Tamagotchi
- Ashish’s FaceoftheMonth: Bharat Bhushan
- Review: Where The Crawdads Sing (2022)
- My Favourite Noughties Album: Katy Perry – One of the Boys
- DJ Khaled feat. Drake & Lil Baby – ‘STAYING ALIVE’ single review: far too safe, but the infectiously catchy hook compensates
- Orbital – ’30 Something’ album review: a postmodern best-of for the kings of techno
- Review: The Gray Man (2022)
- Callum’s Pick of the Albums: August 2022
- TikTok: A New Hub for Dance Music?
- The Sea Beast is more than a How to Train Your Dragon-styled pirate film
- Cannes Snapshot Review: EO
- Cannes Snapshot Review: Un Petit Frère
- Cannes Snapshot Review: Close
- Baby Queen – ‘Nobody Really Cares’ single review: a brilliant way to continue her post-Heartstopper trajectory