Reuben James has performed in front of thousands alongside the likes of Sam Smith, but it’s time to put a spotlight on his solo work.
- This Week in Records (19/10/2020) – The Struts, Wallows and Not3s.
- Nostalgic News: Bo Burnham’s Words Words Words was released 10 years ago
- Review: slowthai ft. James Blake, Mount Kimbie – ‘Feel Away’
- Do We Need A Nintendo Switch Pro?
- This Week In Live-Streams (19/10/20)
- A Concert Through Memes: Bring Me The Horizon
- Review: OneRepublic – “Wild Life”; A Thoughtfully Melodic Success
- Hidden Gem: Honey Boy
- Review: Eternal Beauty
- A Disappointing Collection of Lackluster Tracks; A Review of Alicia Keys’ ALICIA
- Review: The Boys in The Band -‘Sensational Yet Deeply Poignant’
- Nostalgic News: Led Zeppelin (Remastered 1990) turns 30 years old
- Expressive and Emotive Low-Fi Pop; A Review of Joji’s Nectar
- Nostalgic News: Pentatonix’s self-titled album released 5 years ago