The closing night gala of this year’s London Film Festival promised plenty of potential for this year’s Oscar race, says Film Editor Ben.
- Review: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
- Bond 25 name and release date announced
- Review: Knife+Heart
- “Think Billie Eilish meets folk” – an interview with Clara McHugh
- Notes on News: RuPaul’s Drag Race season 12 and All Stars 5 announced – are we shocked?
- Review: Stranger Things (Season 3)
- Nostalgic News: ‘If I Stay’ was released 5 years ago today
- Review: City Calm Down – Television
- Watch: First trailer for Last Christmas revealed
- Review: Bon Iver – i,i
- “We’ll release, at least, one of the best albums of next year” – An Interview with Babeheaven
- Introducing: FUR
- Review: Drake – ‘Care Package’
- On Edge: Anticipating Taylor Swift – Lover