Tom Hills reviews the debut album from the Irish rap sensation.
- The ‘formula’ period drama – bias or baiting?
- ‘Never slumping in energy’: A Review of King Krule’s You Heat Me Up, You Cool Me Down
- Review: People Just Do Nothing: Big In Japan
- Review: Candyman (2021)
- Collab: Great Films We Love To Hate
- Review: Tokyo Rose at MAST Mayflower Studios
- Review: Ed Sheeran – ‘Shivers’
- Review: Sam Fender – ‘Get You Down’
- Games Should Credit Everyone Involved In Their Creations. Yes, *Everyone*
- On Edge: Anticipating No Time to Die
- Preview: Tokyo Rose at MAST Mayflower Studios
- Review: FINNEAS – The 90s
- Review: LoneLady – Former Things
- ‘Something of an Odyssey’: A Review of Little Simz’ Sometimes I Might Be Introvert