The Vaccines reveal second new track ‘Everybody’s Gonna Let You Down’

0

After revealing new track ‘Melody Calling’ in to the public around one month ago, The Vaccines have returned with a new track titled ‘Everybody’s Gonna Let You Down’. The single is miles away from the thrashing guitars we hear on the first two records. The track has a mellower vibe, focusing on Justin’s haunting vocals. The lyrics mark a more mature direction for the band. The track comes from their forthcoming EP Melody Calling, released on the 12th August. It was recorded in LA with super producers Rich Costey and John Hill.

You can listen to the track exclusively over at Noisey.com. Just follow the link below: http://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/read/youneedtohearthis-the-vaccines-everybodys-going-to-let-you-down

Share.

About Author

I’m Megan Downing, an English Literature graduate from University of Southampton. I am the Music, Arts and Culture Editor for The National Student. I am the Membership and Communications Officer for the Student Publication Association, I write about music for 7BitArcade, and contribute regularly to The Culture Trip. I have a passion for live music and this is where I began in student journalism. Reviewing a gig or festival is still where my heart lies four years on. I will be starting at MTV as a News Intern in June 2015. One thing you should know about me is that I have an unhealthy obsession with Kevin Spacey.

Leave A Reply