The Edge reaches one million views online!

0

Your favourite student publication has just reached a massive milestone!

The University of Southampton’s leading entertainment magazine, The Edge, has finally reached one million viewing hits online, thanks to the monumental efforts of writers and readers, alike.

Originally created in 1995 as a supplement section in Wessex Scene, The Edge has published independent content online and in print, since 2011.

Speaking of the achievement, Editor Natalie Fordham said: “It’s a testament to our amazing writers that in our fifth year of independence, we’ve managed to reach one million views. We’re sure it’s just the start of a truly amazing year for The Edge.”

Among our most read posts are several brilliant reviews, interviews and news articles, all of which have been written by enthusiastic students at the University. In celebration of this milestone, we’ll be giving special attention to our top ten posts of all time in the coming days.

For the latest from The Edge, you can like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and join in the fun on our Snapchat (theedgesusu). You can also listen to our weekly show on Surge Radio from 6-7 pm every Friday.

Watch the promo trailer for our latest print issue below.

Share.

About Author

Editor [2016 - 2017], News Editor [2015 - 2016]. Current record holder for most ever articles written by a single Edgeling. Also Film & English Student and TV Editor for The National Student. Main loves include cats, actors and pasta.

Leave A Reply