Ubisoft have just announced their first piece of DLC (Downloadable Content) for their upcoming game, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate.
The add-on content will take place, 20 years after the events of the main game, which is set in 1888, and will see players teaming up with Inspector Frederick Abberline in order to track down one of the most notorious serial killers in history; Jack the Ripper.
The Jack the Ripper add-on content will be primarily set during the Autumn of Terror, in Whitechapel, where the infamous serial murderer carried out the bulk of his killings. The game will be available to download individually, and will also be available with the season pass which will include several other pieces of add-on content, including:
- The Last Maharaja mission pack, which ten extra missions set in London, and will see players join forces with Duleep Singh, in a clash with Templars in order to restore Singh to his birthright as the Maharaja.
- A Long Night: an exclusive mission in which the game protagonist Jacob Frye, must track down an endangered fellow gang member.
- Streets of London: a gameplay pack which includes over an extra hour of gameplay, as well as additional gear, weapons and outfits.
- A Steampunk Pack and a Victorian Legends Pack, both including new weapons and armour sets.
- An exclusive XP boost for all players.
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate will be available on 23rd October for Playstation 4 and Xbox One, and on 19th November for Windows PC. Watch the trailer below.