#tonightis… ASOS to host the ultimate global house party

0

On 12th December ASOS will be hosting the world’s first global online house parties featuring some of the world’s leading electronic music artists, DJs and producers.

The eclectic line-up comprises Jessie Ware, Mount Kimbie, Eliphino and IS TROPICAL all of whom will be playing a combination of exclusive live performances and DJ sets over the course of the house party.

ASOS will be throwing three house parties, taking place in Australia, North America and the UK and hosted on the ASOS website – www.asos.com/allnighter. The action will be live in the UK from 1800 GMT on 12th December 2013.

Headlining the ASOS All Nighter will be singer, songwriter and festival favourite Jessie Ware, fresh from touring her album ‘Devotion’ in the US. Jessie will be treating partygoers to an exclusive acoustic performance of her set, accompanied by a guitarist, violinist and cellist and produced by long-term collaborator Julio Bashmore.

“It’s great to be headlining the ASOS All Nighter – it’s the first time we’ve had a string section and I’ve got a surprise addition to my set,” says Jessie.

In an innovative twist the number of people visiting the site will dictate how and when the content is released. The more partygoers who visit the site, the more friends they bring along with them and the more content they share on social networks the more artists sets and interviews will be ‘unlocked’.

As with any great house party the action will be taking place in different rooms – the living room, the kitchen and the bathroom. All of the artists’ performances will take place in the living room, interviews with the artists can be seen in the kitchen and a live party-selfies Instagram competition will happen in the bathroom. Partygoers will be able to go from room to room to find the content that most appeals to them.

In addition the living room will also be hosting several dance offs throughout the course of the party, with dancers facing off against each other to win partygoers’ votes through an interactive video.

‘We’re excited to be part of the ASOS All Nighter with some of our favourite bands along side our favourite clothes store’, says Dominic Apa of IS TROPICAL.

“I’m really excited to be part of the ASOS All Nighter – especially to be the only DJ on a line up of such varied and exciting artists”, says Eliphino.

The ASOS All Nighter is part of the wider ASOS #TodayIs and #TonightIs campaign. #TodayIs was launched in September and is a series of daily happenings hosted on the ASOS website designed to inspire people to make the most of every day – and night – and excite them about the twenty-fours hours ahead.