Duke Dumont to play Bestival 2013

0

The people at Bestival HQ have just announced that the current UK Singles Chart Number one holder Duke Dumont is coming onboard HMS Bestival! On Sunday night he bagged the coveted top spot of the chart with his latest single ‘Need U (100%)’ featuring the wonderful A*M*E. The track is an immediate floor-filler so make sure you don’t miss out on hearing it in September at the (hopefully) sunny Robin Hill Park. Duke Dumont has been on the clubland scene for many years now so this new found chart success is very well deserved; more people will be able to witness his fantastic DJ sets that have seen him win an army of fans at the likes of Fabric and Bugged Out.

Bestival curator, Rob da Bank, says: “I’ve been playing out the Duke’s remixes and productions for a few years now and never really expected him to have a huge number one smash… it couldn’t happen to a more deserving chap and he’s gonna slay our new concept stage where he’s playing at Bestival… more news on that very soon!”

This is just a snippet of what’s to come over the next couple of months as there are still even more line-up, new arenas, of course, the third headliner to be announced. Watch this space!

Keep checking www.Bestival.net and the Bestival Facebook and Twitter for all the latest updates. For ticket information click here.