Bestival unveil more acts

0

The people at Bestival have announced more exciting acts to the already stunning line up featuring Elton John and Snoop Dogg. Highlights of the announcement come in the form of London based singer-songwriter James Blake and the brilliant post-punk girl group Savages. The announcement also includes the likes of UK jazz giant Courtney Pine who will be opening the festival on the Thursday, as well as Max Romeo and Willy Moon. There will also be plenty more live music from Filthy Boy, Wheelchair Sports Camp, Ady Suleiman, Hudson Taylor, Champs, Woodpecker Wooliams, Lloyd Yates, Barbarossa, The Keepsakes, Isaiah Dreads, Parlour Flames, Charley Macaulay and Devilman.

Bestival are keeping up their reputation of harnessing the best new talent by announcing acts such as hotly tipped indie outfit The 1975 and the equally exciting London Grammar. Both bands are currently being hyped about among music critics for their fresh sounds. As well as many more acts the people at Bestival have announced some exciting DJ sets to keep you entertained during your time at the utopian Robin Park.

All this and there’s still one more headliner and lots of new attractions to announce. For more information and current updates on the festival check out the Bestival website.