Bestival Announces More Acts and Stages

0

The people at Bestival have announced some exciting things in the build up to the start of the festival. With less than 4 weeks to go the brand new ‘Replay with Rob da Bank’ stage has been announced as a new addition for this year. Other news includes a revamp of The Bollywood Tent. It’s been part of Bestival since 2004, but this year festival goers will experience a whole world of Bollywood as the tent is being fully re-vitalised. As well as all this exciting news, the line up keeps getting better and better with all new additions to it that have just been announced.

The Replay with Rob da Bank stage has such an amazing line-up which has pushed Rob’s music discovering talent to the maximum. Check out this stage for all the new and upcoming bands that are set for massive things in the future, including the wonderful Alt-J, Clement Marfo and the Frontline, and Beans on Toast. For all the information on the stage, full line-up and everything else, check out the Bestival website here.

The most exciting news in my opinion comes in the announcement of more acts. The wonderfully entertaining Beardyman will be returning to Bestival this year, be sure to check out his wild live performance, especially if you didn’t catch him at last year’s Freshers Ball. Also on the bill is Radio1 legend Zane Lowe amongst many others. Go here check out the full announcement of new acts.