Preview: Bastille at Mo’ Club (07/03/2013)

0

Bastille are set to play at the Mo’ Club on 7th March 2013 and it is the 6th show on their sell out headline tour. For those of you who were lucky enough to get tickets you are in for a treat. Bastille’s live sets are known for their insane amount of energy and perfect execution of their most loved tracks. Just 4 days after the release of their debut album: Bad Blood, i’m sure the crowd will be preparing themselves to be singing along to every word during the night.

Bastille have officially played Southampton before (three times if you include their brilliant Guerilla gig in the park). Once at The Joiners on their ‘Overjoyed Tour’ and then they returned earlier this year to support Two Door Cinema Club at Southampton Guildhall. A pretty remarkable step up in venue size and a significantly different set. This time we’re going to see Bastille in all their glory with a headline slot including tracks from all the previous mix-tapes and of course those tracks that appear on the long awaited debut album. Previous crowd favourites include latest single ‘Pompeii’ and (hopefully a future single) ‘Laura Palmer’. Being a person that has seen Bastille live in varying forms, for example, a secret acoustic show in a park in Southampton to seeing them fill the Festival Republic tent at Reading, this night is not one to be missed.

Bastille’s debut album Bad Blood is out on 4th March.