Vanessa Lee takes a look back on Superman: The Movie, released 40 years ago today.
- What We’re Listening To: January
- Review: Music – Disastrously Out-Of-Tune Autism Musical-Drama
- Weekly Roundup (15/02/20-21/02/20) – Burton, Zelda & Nightmare Before Christmas
- Review: Lindsey Stirling – Lose You Now (feat. Mako); A Comforting Warm Hug
- Podcasts To Stream All Year Round
- Review: Billie Eilish and Rosaliá’s Lo Vas a Olvidar; ”Moody, hazy melodies and reverb-heavy synths”
- Review: Django Django – ‘Free From Gravity’; A Disappointing Shift in Tone
- Nostalgic News: Jack Garratt’s ‘Phase’ was released 5 years ago
- Are Award Nominations Reflective of Audience Expectations?
- The Environmental Impact of Festivals
- ‘A New Venture for the Band’: A Review of Django Django’s Glowing in the Dark
- Framing Britney Spears Documentary Premieres in the UK
- The State of Streaming and the Impact on Artists
- This Week in Records (15/2/2021) – Taylor Swift, Greta Van Fleet and Dua Lipa