25 years on, Irene Ma reminisces over one of the “most convincing crossovers of animated characters with the real world” ever.
- Embracing (some) Mainstream Appeal: A Review of Earl Sweatshirt’s SICK!
- On Edge: Anticipating Earl Sweatshirt’s Sick!
- ‘Fixing ourselves can help us to help others’: An Interview with The Wombats’ Dan Haggis
- The Edge’s Top Albums of 2021
- COLLAB: Our Favourite Halloween Films
- My Dream New Year’s Eve: London Fireworks
- Review: The Power of the Dog – One of the Year’s Best
- Review: The Matrix Resurrections – Visually Fantastic but Far From Perfect
- Review: Spider-Man: No Way Home – Fan Service, but Strangely Paced
- Review: Boldy James, The Alchemist – Super Tecmo Bo
- Review: The Harder They Fall
- Review: King Richard
- The Battle for Christmas Number One: Does It Matter Anymore?
- My Winter Reading List