Charlie Burgess finds Red to be just as brilliant as it was on its first release.
- Review: The Game, Kanye West – ‘EAZY’
- Review: Stromae – ‘L’enfer’
- Embracing (some) Mainstream Appeal: A Review of Earl Sweatshirt’s SICK!
- On Edge: Anticipating Earl Sweatshirt’s Sick!
- ‘Fixing ourselves can help us to help others’: An Interview with The Wombats’ Dan Haggis
- The Edge’s Top Albums of 2021
- COLLAB: Our Favourite Halloween Films
- My Dream New Year’s Eve: London Fireworks
- Review: The Power of the Dog – One of the Year’s Best
- Review: The Matrix Resurrections – Visually Fantastic but Far From Perfect
- Review: Spider-Man: No Way Home – Fan Service, but Strangely Paced
- Review: Boldy James, The Alchemist – Super Tecmo Bo
- Review: The Harder They Fall
- Review: King Richard