Austin Lovell travels back in time to discuss the enduring relevance of the children’s TV show.
- A Promising Young Woman: The Female Revenge Genre
- “I’ve had years of that frustration and anger building up which allowed me to write this song”- An Interview with Heather Baron-Gracie from Pale Waves
- Roald Dahl’s ‘George’s Marvellous Medicine’ was released 40 years ago
- The Edge’s Podcast Picks: February 2021
- Playing Gay: Casting Controversy around LGBTQ+ Roles
- A Rockin’ Ode to the Movies: A Review of Black Honey’s Written & Directed
- The Edge’s Favourite Childhood Books
- Stephen King: Book to Screen
- The Ultimate World Book Day Band
- George Michael: The Man, The Myth, The Legend
- Shakespearean Film Adaptations
- What Makes a Good Book?
- Artistic Depiction Of Fictional Characters
- World Book Day Comedians