Preview: To Kill A King at The Joiners, Southampton (28/10/2012)

0

To Kill A King have just kicked off their UK tour and they are coming to The Joiners in Southampton on Sunday 28th October, which will be roughly half way through. I for one cannot wait to see them play live again! They performed at this year’s Bestival, on the Band Stand stage, and it was such a perfect way to spend the evening and definitely one of my highlights of the whole festival.

The band released an EP earlier this year entitled Word of Mouth which included tracks such as ‘Rays’ and their latest single ‘Howling’. The video for ‘Howling’ was released earlier this month which is made up of 5000 photos over the course of 36 hours in frontman Ralph Pelleymounter’s flat, it’s a pretty amazing video (check it out below). The EP was free to download but fans could also get their hands on a physical copy by spreading the word in creative ways or by stumbling across a copy in a local record store.

If you want to hear some great music then come down to The Joiners this Sunday (28/10/12) and hang out with To Kill A King. You won’t regret it.

Tickets can be bought here. For more information on To Kill A King, check out their website.